SYNTHETIC PAPER FOR ALL INKJET,
When you need a synthetic paper for short-run, variable-data and other customized digital print and label applications, PPG TESLIN®substrate is the proven solution.
Available in a variety of grades and label stocks, Teslinsynthetic paper supports a wide range of digital printing technologies, including ink jet, laser and thermal transfer. Certified or qualified on HP Indigo, Kodak Nexpress, Xerox iGen3, Konica Minolta bizhub and many other brands, no other synthetic paper is compatible with as many digital print technologies as Teslinsubstrate.
- There’s no need for corona treatment, sapphire or other types of pretreatment coatings. Teslin synthetic paper is ready for your laser, ink jet or thermal transfer printer right out of the box.
- It stands up to the heat of laser-printing, unlike many synthetic papers that melt when exposed to high temperatures.
- Teslin substrate dissipates static (passes ESD S.541 @ 50% relative humidity) to reduce paper jams and increase throughput.
- Inks and toners lock into its structure, rendering printed data nearly impervious to scratches and abrasion.
- Teslin synthetic paper accommodates sewing, grommetting, perforating, embossing, foil stamping, punching and other harsh finishing techniques.