GMP DTF Transfer Film (A3) 100 Sheets PET Direct to Film Heat Transfer Paper for All DTF&DTG Printer, Matte DTF Film for Sublimation Black White Light Dark Fabric T-Shirt
What is DTF printing?
DTF printing is a revolutionary and modern technology that allows direct printing on a film that,
after going through a curing process, can be applied to t-shirts or other fabrics of any color.
What sets DTF apart from other transfers?
- Only the design (pigment) is transferred without requiring any vinyl or other material,
- since the elasticity of the dtf ink is much higher, compared to sublimation / dye ink.
- Time and labor are saved as the design is not required to be cut/weed at its periphery.
- Crisp, defined edges and images from start to finish. Print quality is much higher.
- Additionally, in small batch production, the output and production costs are more competitive than other types of direct printing. Low investment – high reward.
They act as a support for the ink to transfer the design to the fabric.
The paper for DTF is the support where the printing is made, that is, the image is printed on a PET film or non-absorbent substrate, where the ink remains wet on its surface for approximately 5 or 10 minutes maximum.
#dtffilm #a3dtffilm #dtfsheet #gmp #trasferfilm #